About Accounts On Track
Bookkeeping/BAS Services/ Office Organising/MYOB Training
Accounts on Track
is exactly what we do. We setup your office with simple paperflow systems, so you can track your paperwork as it comes in, gets processed, filed and archived.
Bookkeeping and Office Management isn't just about shuffling paperwork and data entry. It's about knowing where and how to put things and keep them organised so you can find everything quickly and easily, keep your office tidy, meet deadlines and have everything running smoothly and efficiently. We also provide advice and support for any issues that may arise.
We are mobile, providing services all over the Gold Coast either onsite at your office or offsite at ours. We simply pickup your paperwork, process it and deliver it back to you.
Our services include:
- MYOB Set Up and Training - if you get your data file setup up correctly and know how to do the data entry correctly right from the start it will save a lot of mistakes being made later on - saving you time, money and stress.
- Setup and maintain Data File
- Setup filing systems
- Process income and expenses to the correct accounts and GST codes
- Customer invoicing and payments
- Bill and subcontractor payments
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Bank reconciliations
- Profit & Loss reports
- BAS preparation and lodgement
- Advise and support
- Liaison with Accountants and the ATO