- Winter chill to stay for Gold Coast June 26, 2016
FREEZING winter weather is expected to stick around on the Coast this week after teeth-chattering lows of 3.3C at Coolangatta and -4.5 at Stanthorpe over the weekend.
- Charity investigated for money misuse June 23, 2016
A GOLD Coast horse charity has been searched by police as part of investigations into the management of donations and activities.
- Pizza the action for Origin deliveries June 22, 2016
IT’S not only the biggest night of the year for rugby league fans — State of Origin is also the busiest night of the year for pizza deliveries on the Gold Coast.
- Qld minister slams Fed’s M1 plan June 22, 2016
UPDATE: State Transport Minister Stirling Hinchliffe has taken aim at the Federal Government’s $215-million M1 upgrade announcement saying it was “not what people expected.
- Day out at Pac Fair will cost you $45 June 22, 2016
AS staff at Pacific Fair kick up over a $4 a day fee to park at the centre they work in, eyebrows are being raised by the $45 fee it would cost shopper to park there all day.
- Spit proposal architect explains plan January 11, 2017
THE architect behind a proposed $3 billion resort for The Spit says it has the potential to become the nation’s “best multi-use environmental project”.
- ‘We are not horsing around’: Fung January 11, 2017
AQUIS Australia CEO Justin Fung wants to be one the country’s biggest players in thoroughbred breeding and racing — and is putting his money where his mouth is.
- Gold Coast mansion sells for $7.7m January 11, 2017
A GOLD Coast buyer has continued the rush for big-ticket homes by paying $7.7 million for a house in one of the premier riverfront streets at Paradise Waters.
- Sheik keen for a slice of MM action January 10, 2017
ONE of the world’s richest men and a member of Qatar’s ruling family is bringing his wealth to the Magic Millions horse sale bidding war starting today.
- Prawn farms’ future in the balance January 10, 2017
GOLD Coast prawn farmers whose stocks have been devastated by white spot disease are to meet with Biosecurity Queensland authorities this week in a bid to learn the fate of their businesses.